Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Who Am I - Lent Photo Challenge

Who Am I…

Spending time contemplating who I am is a thought-provoking task.  Who am I – I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a professor, a colleague, a student, and the list goes on.  Each role that I hold has a special significance.  Yet, who I am is deeper than all those roles.  I am a person that has been uniquely created by my Heavenly Father.  “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.” (Psalm 139:13)  There is a comfort in knowing that my Heavenly Father knit me together.   And then I must note I am a sinner.  “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)  I miserably fall short.  I have to humbly come before my Savior and ask Him for forgiveness over and over again.   Thankfully, we have a Savior that is faithful and loves us despite constantly falling short.  “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”. (1John 1:9)
.
Reflecting upon who I am  - I am a very loved person; loved enough that Jesus died for me.


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment