Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Live - Lent Photo Challenge

Live…

Sitting on a plane waiting for a maintenance issue to be fixed so I thought I would use my time wisely – write my blog post.  Then I looked at the word for the day and have stared at my computer.  Live – so many things to ponder and consider.  How do I live my life?  Could I live my life differently?  Should I live my life differently?  Why do I live where I live?  Multiple questions have run through my head but the statement that that keeps popping up is Christ died so that we may live.

When I take time to ponder those questions, I am grateful and humbled that Christ died so I could live; live in eternal glory with Him.  There is no way that I could even begin to “save” myself.  My life is an imperfect mess.  I cannot even go a day or even an hour without getting it wrong; yet, Jesus graciously went to the cross for me.  He went to the cross so I could live with Him forever. 

So, while I am waiting for eternal glory I live for Him. “And He died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for Him who for their sake died and was raised.” (2 Corinthians 5:15)  


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment