Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Remember...Lent Photo-a-Day

Remember…Should be the easiest word to write about because it is Lent.  We are to remember and reflect upon what it is Christ did for us.  Yet, as I sit here I am at a loss for words.  It seems so obvious.  Christ suffered and died for me.  Christ endured so I didn’t have to endure.  Christ lead by example but do I remember?  No, I turn to my own ways and supposed strength first.  Then I seek advice from others and try to make whatever it is work.  When in reality if I would remember to turn to Christ first things would be a whole heap better. 

Life here on earth is short lived.  Eternal life is forever and that is what Christ did for us.  If we remembered Christ first the worldly things and issues probably wouldn’t be as grand as we make them because in the end we can say in confidence – “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me”  (Hebrews 13:6)

So remember to look to Christ for everything.  


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment