Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent Photo-A-Day...Day 4

Time...

The passage of time; something that seems to occur faster and faster the older I get.  Not only that, the world seems to be changing at a rather fast pace.  Think about all the changes that have occurred in your life time.  My kids think I lived in the dinosaur age because I didn't grow up with computers and cell phones and I am not that old.  As time passes we see changes and face new challenges.  Yet, there is one constant in our life that is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow and that is Jesus Christ! (Hebrews 13:8)  A true gift given to us as we live within a time of an ever changing world. 

Cheryl
   

1 comment:

  1. yup I hear that too-- only my girls are old enough to remember when they didnt grow up with cell phones

    ReplyDelete