Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bible Passage from Romans

I apologize for getting this out late.  The blogger site was down on Thursday when I tried to post and I haven't been on since.

So for this week the bible passage is one that has been floating around through my emails this past week.  Romans 12:12 - "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." 

This is a bible passage that could spur conversation everyday at the dinner table, driving in the car, or while doing chores around the house.  What hope have you seen today?  What affliction are you facing and how do find the patience in that?  Then end the conversation with prayer.  Being faithful in prayer with help you see the hope and find the patience needed. 

This is one of those bible passages worth memorizing.

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Afflictions: not knowing what the future holds; with our economy, personal life, world affairs. Patience and hope is that God promises He IS in control and He has a plan. Thankfully we DO know how it ends, eternal life for those who believe in Jesus' death and resurrection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this verse! I just found it recently! I think it sums up the Christian walk....And it's pretty easy to memorize! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete