Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bible Passage for the Week

This week's bible passage will be bible passages.  On Sunday, two people who have been suffering with awful illnesses were called home in His glory.  Though there is sadness here on earth because loved ones are no longer with us, we can rejoice in the fact that Christ paid the ultimate price for us so we can enjoy the perfect life in Heaven. 

The first bible passage comes from Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." 

The second verse comes from Psalm 73:23-24 "Yet I am always with you; you hold me be my right hand, You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into your glory."

What comfort we can get by His word.  He holds our hand and tells us He will help us and when He is done guiding us here on earth He will take us into His glory. 

Samantha and Andrea have been lead into His glory!

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. those are passages that indeed are filled with comfort and hope; thanks for sharing those!

    ReplyDelete