Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Opportunity For You

Sometimes the thought of adding another thing to the schedule seems impossible as the schedule is already full.  Yet, the need to spend time in bible study and in God's word is so important.  Working in ministry, I have had many people share with me that they simply cannot fit another night out or another day out in the schedule.  So even though the desire and need was in their heart to fit it in was burdensome. 

It was from this dynamic that online bible studies started.  God shared with me that if you can do online schooling you can share His word through technology as well.  Over the years the online bible studies that I have done have used differing approaches and topics.  The approach I am currently using is through email and sending out reflections based upon a couple of bible verses.  Each week in your inbox will be thoughts to consider and ponder throughout the week.  The reflections will be based upon James.

If you are one of those people that simply cannot fit another thing into your schedule but are looking to have time to ponder God's word; I would love to include you in the emails.  I just need your email address.  Email me at cheryldurheim@yahoo.com.  Just for your information - I do not share the email addresses with others. 

Cheryl 

1 comment: