Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bible Passage for the Week

Psalm 117 - "Praise the Lord, all nations!  Extol Him, all peoples!  For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.  Praise the Lord!

I am not in my office this week with all of my resources to find a bible passage that would be fitting for the week.  Therefore, I opened my husbands Ipad, clicked on bible and fumbled my way through locating bible passages.  I finally found the the table of contents and decided to go with Psalms.  This is the one that came up.  It is always great to be reminded that the love we have from our Lord and the faithfulness He shows us is forever! 

Praise Him!  Extol Him!  So all can know of the great love we have been given!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment