Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bible Passage for the Week

Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

It truly is a comfort to know that God will supply our every need.  The struggle that appears for many is worrying about the needs in advance.  As I look back in how the Lord has provided for me, I have always received what I need when I needed it.  I did not get it earlier than I needed it and it never came too late.  The Lord has promised to supply our every need.  We need to trust that He will come through on His promise. 

Take some moments this week to look back at how the Lord has provided for you.  Who has He placed in your path at the right time?  Where did the money come to pay for something that was needed?  Look at all the little details in how the Lord takes care of you.  What some might say is a coincidence, we know the Lord is provided in many ways!  We truly are blessed to have a Savior that knows our every need and covers those needs at the perfect time!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment