Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

No Forgotten Detail

Appreciating God’s creation is something I easily overlook because it is so “common”.  We live amongst His creation all the time.  I do notice how beautiful His creation is but life gets busy and I forget to appreciate just how meticulous God is.  This weekend I saw the beauty of His creation unfold before me.  On the ground was an orange and white creature; one that I had never seen before.  I grabbed my camera and for the next 20 minutes I was in awe.  I want to share with you what unfolded within those 20 minutes.









The detail God put into this little creature was magnificent.  You, too, have been meticulously created.  The detail He put into creating you is so thorough He knows how many hairs are on your head.  It leaves me in awe to know just how much God cares about us.  When I take the time to appreciate God’s creation there is a sense of peace that overcomes me.  I see the detail He has put into His creation and there is no doubt God has a plan for me. 


Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. What a cool experience for you!

    I recently saw a video that presented the biology behind this. What they are now able to do is watch the changes that go on inside a cocoon. They realized that ALL of the DNA or a butterfly is already present in a caterpillar. What happens inside the cocoon is that the caterpillar turns into DNA juice, which rearranges into the butterfly. Hard to deny intelligent design with that!

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete