Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bible Passage for the Week

Psalm 119:35 - "Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight."

One thing I have learned over the years is "allowing" God to direct me in the path of His commands.  So many times I want to do what I want to do; yet that is not what God has in store for me.  In fact, He directs me and I don't "allow"/listen for that direction.  So, after being hit in the head a time or two or three, I have learned how delightful God's direction is.  I am truly amazed when I spend time in scripture how the Lord directs me and guides me through His word.  I am also grateful that God's plan always works out so much better than mine.   

Find delight in God's direction!  Spend time in His word discovering the great plans He has for you!

Cheryl

2 comments: